Our client is a successful and fast-growing international manufacturing company.
Currently, we are searching for an ambitious and motivated candidate, who will contribute to the further development of the company in Bulgaria by filling the position of:
Automation Maintenance Engineer
- Ensuring the smooth operation and maintenance of automation production equipment according to best practices;
- Organizing and conducting planned, preventive, and emergency repairs of the machinery with adherence to quality and safety standards;
- Monitoring the correct operation of machines, work closely with cross-functional teams to identify and resolve problems related to automated processes and equipment;
- Contacting with technical departments at headquarters and other locations regarding new equipment installation and process optimization;
- Participating in the approval of repairs carried out by external contractors;
- Developing and implementing maintenance schedules;
- Training the maintenance staff.
- Experience in automation maintenance or in a similar role in manufacturing;
- Technical education and good English language;
- Excellent communication, collaboration and training skills;
- Attention to detail, strong analytical and organizational capabilities;
- Energetic, goal oriented, adaptive and stress resistance personality.
The company offers:
- Long – term employment in a successful and fast growing company;
- Professional trainings and career development opportunities;
- Friendly and supportive team, international environment;
- Competitive remuneration and additional social benefits.
Please send your CV and motivation letter in English at email@example.com with the ref. number D2410 within the subject of the mail.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment № 2766 from 21.3.2019.