Our client is a leading international manufacturing company.
Currently, we are searching for an experienced, ambitious and motivated candidate to fill the position of:
Human Resources Business Partner – Manufacturing
- Implementation and execution of policies, procedures and standards related to HR administration, recruitment, hiring, onboarding, retention and talent development in line with the company’s policy
- Manages the entire recruitment process end to end, from the position definition to onboarding
- Represents the company in front of different authorities and institutions regarding HR matters and ensures full compliance with all local labor legislations
- Exercising good judgment to effectively resolve employment relations issues in partnership with middle management
- Responsible for training needs analysis and training plan preparation and execution
- Driving HR initiatives that strengthen the organizational culture and employee engagement
- Several years of relevant HR experience
- Very good knowledge of Bulgarian labor legislations
- Proven track record of giving support and advice to senior management regarding various HR issues
- Personality: excellent analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Relevant high education and good English language skills
The company offers:
- Long – term employment in a successful company
- Friendly and supportive team, international environment
- Various carrier development opportunities
- Competitive remuneration and social benefits package
If you are interested we will expect your CV (and motivation letter) in English with the ref. number D2307
Please use the Apply button.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment № 2766 from 21.3.2019.