Our client is an international, innovative market–driven company, specialized in advanced engineering of electronic components and services. It provides state–of–the–art design, manufacturing and testing of PCBs, as well as modules and products for the needs of numerous industries. Its customers and partners are leaders in various segments, such as smart appliances, industrial and home automation/devices, consumer electronics, military and medical electronics etc. All processes are concluded in ESD protected environment, in accordance to ISO 9001, as well as to specific industrial quality management standards.
The company is devoted to maintaining client focus and operational excellence. The growth and development of their manufacturing unit in Sofia, Bulgaria is of special importance for the company.
Currently, we are searching for an experienced, ambitious and motivated candidate to fill the position of:
Key Account/Sales Manager
Reporting line: General Manager
- Identifying and approaching new customers;
- Maintaining relationship with existing clients;
- Developing and implementing marketing plan and activities;
- Taking part in the preparation of an annual customer and production plan;
- Acting as a main contact between clients and internal teams (Production, Engineering, Logistics, Finance, Administration and others if necessary);
- Negotiating terms and deadlines, preparing offers;
- Complete understanding of key accounts needs; resolving key client issues and complaints;
- Planning and presenting reports on account progress and goals;
- Supporting the payment process between the company and its customers.
- Technical or other relevant high education;
- Previous experience in a similar position and products from design/manufacturing company (electronics);
- Very good English language;
- Experience in working with CRM, Excel, PowerPoint, others;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, positive thinking, adaptiveness;
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills, customer focus, result orientation.
The company offers:
- Long – term employment in a successful and fast growing company;
- Friendly and supportive team, modern environment;
- Various carrier development opportunities;
- Competitive remuneration and social benefits package.
Please send your CV and motivation letter in English at email@example.com with the ref. number 2029-D within the subject of the mail.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment № 2766 from 21.3.2019.