Our client is a leading manufacturing company, part of successful international group with a strong presence in Bulgaria.
The company is inviting a motivated and enthusiastic professional to step in the role of:
The position holder will have an induction period, depending on the candidate’s experience and qualifications.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Managing all aspects of the accounting functions;
- Leading and improving a high-performing accounting team;
- Cooperation and partnership with an Accounting Shared Service Center;
- Managing and developing accounting planning, control models and tax compliance;
- Coordination of financial closing, consolidation and external financial and tax reporting;
- Management of the interim and annual financial reporting;
- Communication with external auditors, customs and tax authorities;
- Financial reporting in compliance with financial reporting standards and requirements;
- Supporting internal business partners on accounting and tax matters.
Knowledge, Qualifications, Personality & Experience:
- University degree in Accounting or Finance;
- Several years of progressive experience in accounting, preferably in a multinational company;
- Working knowledge of the English language;
- Very good knowledge of MS Office applications and especially Excel;
- Knowledge of IFRS, ERP systems (SAP or others);
- High standards of business ethics and professional conduct, ability to work autonomously;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Capacity to organize time, plan actions effectively and meet deadlines.
The company offers:
- Long term employment,
- Friendly working environment
- Personal and professional development
- Attractive compensation and social benefits, company car
If you are interested we will expect your CV (and motivation letter) in English with the ref. number I2331.
Please use the Apply button.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment № 2766 from 21.3.2019.