Our client is a leading company, part of successful international group with a strong presence in Bulgaria.
Currently, we are searching for an experienced, ambitious and motivated candidate, who will contribute to the further development of the company by filling the position of:
- Responsible for HR Operations and Administration, related to any stage of the employee full lifecycle;
- Act as a point of contact for every HR matter in the business unit;
- Market mapping of the current labor market, candidates availability and expectations;
- Actively recruits qualified potential candidates using all channels – internet databases, social media, employee referrals, job fairs and special sourcing events in the area;
- Talent Management, Training and Development, Compensation and Benefits;
- Employer branding.
Skills & Requirements:
- University Degree in Human Recourses, Economics or Business Administration;
- At least 3 years of previous experience on similar HR position;
- Good knowledge of the Bulgarian labor legislation concerning personnel administration;
- Readiness to work within tight deadlines in busy environment;
- Result oriented personality;
- Excellent PC skills and very good command of English language.
The company offers:
- Long term and perspective employment in a leading international company;
- Friendly and supportive team, international and multicultural environment;
- Personal and professional development;
- Attractive compensation and social benefits, company car.
Please send your CV and motivation letter in English at firstname.lastname@example.org with the ref. number I2327 within the subject of the mail.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment № 2766 from 21.3.2019.