We are currently searching for a dynamic and ambitious candidate to take on the role of National Key Account Manager – Retail Chains. This position is a recent addition within a successful company, operating in a growing niche within the Food and Beverages category.
This opportunity involves becoming an integral part of a strong team, providing a chance for significant professional development and offering excellent working conditions.
Key Account Manager
- Develops trust relationships with a portfolio of major Retail chains in the country;
- Sustains and expands the portfolio of brands/SKUs in the respective set of customers;
- Delivers revenue and targets in line with company strategic annual plan;
- Develops and negotiates a customer individual pricing approach in line with the desired price positioning of the category and the specifics of the contractual model of the respective partner;
- Brings to life promotional strategies; complies with the company go to market approach andcommercial policies;
- Strives to improve the current business in every aspect of day to day operations;
- Acquires a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements;
- Ensures the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner;
- Resolves any issues and problems, faced by customers and deals with complaints;
- Plays an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships.
Requirements and skills:
- Has a proven track record experience in Key Account Management in FMCG / Modern Trade;
- Has experience in sales and in providing solutions, based on customer needs;
- Has excellent communication, organizational and problem solving skills;
- Is proactive and result-oriented;
- Is able to negotiate win-win business solutions with strategic partners;
- Communicates comfortably in English and has solid computer literacy.
The company offers:
- Opportunities for professional development and long-term employment;
- Motivational remuneration and additional social benefits;
- Positive and dynamic work environment.
Please send your CV and motivation letter in English at email@example.com with the ref. number I2355 within the subject of the mail.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment № 2766 from 21.3.2019.