Our client is a leading production company, part of successful international group with operations in Bulgaria.
Currently, we are searching for an ambitious and motivated candidate, who will contribute to the further development of the company by filling the position of:
- Managing a maintenance team of engineers and technicians, who are in charge of the plant production equipment;
- Responsible for all the necessary actions to ensure the proper operations of the plant;
- Reporting to the management on a regular basis for all of the maintenance activities;
- Organizing of the external maintenance service providers;
- Responsible for the analysis of the investment and modernization activities, as well as for spare parts and consumables.
- Relevant university degree;
- 3+ years of experience as a maintenance manager or as a maintenance team leader in a production company;
- Technical knowledge and understanding;
- Experience in different maintenance methodologies;
- Well-developed people management skills;
- Experience with SAP will be advantage;
- Good English language;
The company offers:
- Opportunities for professional development and long-term employment in a well-established modern international manufacturing company;
- Motivational remuneration and additional social benefits;
- Positive and dynamic work environment.
Please send your CV and motivation letter in English at firstname.lastname@example.org with the ref. number I2345 within the subject of the mail.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment № 2766 from 21.3.2019.