Our client delivers advanced Artificial Intelligence solutions for one of Europe’s largest retailers, leveraging Big Data, applied to business fields from customer experience to category management to logistics. To this end, among other things, he builds recommendation engines, provides multiple business units with sales forecasts, and employs computer vision technology.
Join this Team as:
SENIOR CLOUD EXPERT
- Design and develop innovative architectures and analytical solutions in a multi-cloud environment together with your team
- Create new standards and design best practices for various cloud solutions and setups
- Identify synergies across applications, improve the quality and maintainability of our data products
- Introduce optimizations to existing development and deployment processes
- Select (Open Source) Cloud Tools and evaluate their technical and functional fit
- Collaborate and train your team members as well as contribute to the resolution of technical challenges
Knowledge, Qualifications / Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or relevant field
- 3+ years of experience designing, executing and supporting IT cloud solutions
- Excellent knowledge around Public Cloud, Containerization and Architecture Design, ideally in the field of Machine Learning or Analytics
- Experience with data specific architectures (data pipelines, parallelization frameworks like Spark), Azure, Kubernetes and Python is a plus
- Analytical and agile mindset as well as hands on mentality
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal) to properly articulate complex concepts
- Attractive remuneration package and guaranteed annual growth
- Work in an international corporate environment in virtual teams with colleagues in Germany
- A huge array of tools & technologies available on the spot and ready for a steady personal development
- Food vouchers, MultiSport card, additional health insurance, travel expenses and a modern office on central location in Sofia
- A good work-life balance with flexible working time & option for mobile work
- A pleasant and diverse environment with regular events, team buildings and stimulating activities
Please send your CV and motivation letter in English at email@example.com with the reference number 2130-A within the subject of the mail.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment № 2766 from 21.3.2019.