Our client delivers advanced Artificial Intelligence solutions for one of Europe’s largest retailers, leveraging Big Data applied to business fields from customer experience to category management to logistics. To this end, among other things, he builds recommendation engines, provides multiple business units with sales forecasts, and employs computer vision technology.
Join this Team as:
SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER – MACHINE LEARNING TEAM
- Analyze requirements to effectively coordinate and design the software architecture for small and large analytical projects, the installation of new systems or the modification of existing systems
- Set software engineering standards and best practices for our data products
- Develop innovative solutions in the area of artificial intelligence in collaboration with Data Scientist and Data Engineers
- Support the complete software development lifecycle of the company’s Artificial Intelligence Solutions
- Communicate key project data to team members and build cohesion among teams
- Collaborate and mentor team members and contribute to the resolution of technical challenges
Knowledge, Qualifications / Experience:
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or a related field and a comprehensive understanding of computer science concepts
- 3+ years of professional software engineering or software development experience, preferably in the field of Machine Learning or Analytics
- Experience with large distributed systems, container or cloud solutions (Azure, Kubernetes, Databricks, Snowflake)
- Excellent Java or Python skills and knowledge of concepts like Object Oriented Programming and Test-Driven Development
- Experience with the implementation of data products (e.g., data pipelines, distributed frameworks like Spark, Feature Engineering)
- Analytical and agile mindset as well as hands on mentality
- Strong English verbal and written skills
- An attractive remuneration package and guaranteed annual growth
- Work in an international corporate environment in virtual teams with colleagues in Germany
- A huge array of tools & technologies available on the spot and ready for a steady personal development
- Food vouchers, MultiSport card, additional health insurance, travel expenses and a modern office on central location in Sofia
- A good work-life balance with flexible working time & option for mobile work
- A pleasant and diverse environment with regular events, team buildings and stimulating activities
Please send your CV in English at firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference number 2135-A within the subject of the mail.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment № 2766 from 21.3.2019.