Our client is a leading company, part of successful international group with a local office in Bulgaria.
Currently, we are searching for an experienced, ambitious and motivated candidate, who will contribute to the further development of the company by filling the position of:
- Responsible for the organization, operational work and management of processes and operators in the warehouse;
- Works closely with other departments to achieve the most optimal performance possible;
- Implementing new processes, methods and technologies for warehousing and logistics;
- Ensures proper picking and construction of correct and optimal pallets;
- Responsible for the timely organization of transport;
- Reporting KPI’s and relevant information to the Senior Management as required;
- Improving productivity, quality, maintenance standards, health and safety goal.
Skills & Requirements:
- University Degree;
- At least 3 years of previous experience on similar warehouse manager position;
- Strategy development ability and goal-oriented mindset;
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills for leading mid-management teams, staff and external entities;
- Excellent PC skills and very good command of English language.
The company offers:
- Long term and perspective employment in a leading international company;
- Friendly and supportive team, international and multicultural environment;
- Personal and professional development;
- Attractive compensation and social benefits, company car.
Please send your CV and motivation letter in English at firstname.lastname@example.org with the ref. number M2312 within the subject of the mail.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment № 2766 from 21.3.2019.